• Must be weane
• Select one brand for complete protocol.
• BVD PI tested.
• Bulls must be castrated.
• Heifers require 1 shot of Lutaylse on second round.
• Cattle must be dehorned.
• Shots will be given by a First Farmers Co-op livestock specialist for 3rd party verification.
• Feeding recommendations will be given by First Farmers livestock specialist.
• Producers will be billed for all Animal Health products.
• Producers will receive the certified tag and program services for $10.00 per head.
• This certificate is proof of the cattle meeting the requirements of the First Advantage
Certified Stocker Calf Program.
• Producers cattle will be spotlighted on First Farmers Co-op website: www.firstfarmerscoop.com